CASE OF SIX - 3 Gallon Grow Systems
No Transplanting! Fit More Plants Under One Grow Light. Fits in Grow Tents and Small Spaces. Start seeds, clones or un-rooted cuttings. When plants outgrow the 3 Gallon System, simply move the Gro Sleeve with Plant into the Octopot 6 Gallon Grow System and continue growing to harvest. For Best Results, start seeds and clones with Octo Dome Cloner, sold separately.
3 Gallon Hydro Reservoir
•3 Gallon Hydro Reservoir Measures 12” X 12” X 6”
•Easy Access Openings For Watering and Ph, EC And TDS Meters
•Hydro Reservoir And Hydro Wick Made From UV Protected HDPE
•Depth Gauge made from Drinking Water Safe PVC
•Fits Both 6 Gallon And 3 Gallon Octopot Grow Systems
•Is Reusable - Hand Wash And Hang Dry
•Is Made From Breathable Non Woven Needle Punched Polypropylene
•Holds Up To 6 Gallons Or 24 Quarts Of Growing Media
•Measures 10.5 Inches Diameter 20 Inches Tall/High
•Open Bottom Design For Fast Root Growth Into The Hydro Reservoir
- Perpetual indoor Gardens – Use Octopot 3 Gallon Grow Systems in early stages of plant growth. After the veg stage, simply move the entire Gro Sleeve® with plant into the larger 6 Gallon Octopot to continue growing to harvest. No transplanting. The larger 6 Gallon Hydro Reservoir accommodates a much bigger root system than the 3 Gallon System.
- Never Over or Under Watered – Octopot 3 Gallon Grow System waters and feeds young plants up to 10+ days.
- Save Money – Lower power bills and save electricity, fit more plants under one grow light during early stages of plant growth. When plant canopies mature and plants need more space simply move the entire Gro Sleeve® with plant into the larger 6 Gallon Octopot to continue growing to harvest.
- No Transplanting - Start seeds, clones or use Octo-Dome for unrooted plant cuttings in Octopot’s smaller 3 Gallon Grow System. After the veg stage, simply move the entire Gro Sleeve® with plant into the larger 6 Gallon Octopot to continue growing to harvest. Octopots eliminate the risk of plant damaging transplant shock that will slow plant growth and can potentially kill a plant.
- Save Space - The smaller 3 Gallon Octopot Grow System is not recommended for growing to harvest unless space is severely limited. Plants grown to harvest in the 3 Gallon Grow System will have a smaller root system. Roots may fill the 3 Gallon Reservoir and displace the water so frequent watering will be necessary. Some growers prefer using the Octopot 3 Gallon System in grow tents. To extend the time between watering - try this product: 3 Gallon Size Auto Fill Systems.
The Octopot hybrid design is a sustainable growing method that has many advantages over hydroponic and soil cultivation.
OCTOPOTS AUTOMATICALLY WATER AND FEED PLANTS
- Octopot Grow Systems consistently water and feed plants up to 10+ days depending on the size and stage of the plant.
- Octopot Auto Fill Systems automatically water plants for weeks or more.
- Octopots make water and nutrients available to plants; the plant itself chooses the amount of water and nutrients it needs for optimal growth.
- Octopot’s automated watering saves time and allows growers to leave their gardens without relying on others to care for plants.
- Consistent watering eliminates periods of drought and drowning that damages plant roots and slows plant growth.
- Save money….Octopot Grow Systems do not rely on electricity, pumps or equipment to provide water and oxygen to plant roots.
- Eliminate the risk of plant loss from power outages or improper watering methods with Octopot Grow Systems.
- Octopots are portable and do not rely on power so they can be used anywhere indoors and outdoors with adequate light.
- Octopot’s oxygenated environment prevents stagnant water, root rot and root circling; conditions that damage roots and slow plant growth.
- Octopot Grow Systems are designed to oxygenate and aerate roots for vigorous plant growth.
- Aeration promotes root pruning (air pruning) which builds root mass. More root mass takes in more nutrients resulting in faster, healthier plant growth.
- Aeration keeps plant roots cool so water chillers are not needed with Octopot Grow Systems.
- Octopots are designed to make oxygen available to plant roots inside the water reservoir so air stones are not necessary.
- Octopot’s no waste grow systems save growers money and protects the environment.
- Octopots waste no water; an important feature for growers in states like California with water restrictions, and a cost saving benefit for growers who buy city water.
- Octopots waste no fertilizer or nutrients and cut fertilizer usage by one half or more.
- Octopot’s protect the environment by preventing fertilizers and nutrient solutions from leaching into the water table. Nutrient waste is being regulated by states where intensive climate controlled cultivation is a vital part of the economy.