CASE OF SIX - 6 Gallon Grow System with FREE Octo Dome Cloner
Best Seller! Great Value! FREE Octo-Dome Cloner Included
6 - 6 Gallon Hydro Reservoir
6 - Hydro Wick®
6 - 6 Gallon Gro Sleeve®
6 - Depth Gauge
6 - Hydro Reservoir Lid with Caps (4)
•6 Gallon Hydro Reservoir Measures 18” X 18” X 6”
•Hydro Reservoir Lid Has Easy Access Openings For Watering And Ph, EC And TDS Meters
•Hydro Reservoir Caps To Cover Openings
•Lock Pin For Hydro Wick Gives Plant Stability
•Hydro Reservoir And Hydro Wick Made From UV Protected HDPE
•Fits Both 6 Gallon And 3 Gallon Octopot Grow Systems
•Reusable - Hand Wash And Hang Dry
•Made From Breathable Non Woven Needle Punched Polypropylene
•Holds Up To 6 Gallons Or 24 Quarts Of Growing Media
•Measures 10.5 Inches Diameter 20 Inches Tall/High
•Open Bottom Design For Fast Root Growth Into The Hydro Reservoir
Dimensions: 18” X 18” X 20”
Hydro Reservoir Capacity: 6 Gallons
UV Protected HDPE
Gro Sleeve® Capacity: 6 Gallons
Open Bottom Design for Root Migration
Reusable - Hand Wash And Hang Dry
Gro Sleeve® Fits 6 Gal and 3 Gal Systems
MADE IN AMERICA
6 - 6 Gallon Hydro Reservoirs
6 - Hydro Wicks®
6 - 6 Gallon Gro Sleeves®
6 - Depth Gauges
6 - Hydro Reservoir Caps (4)
The Octopot hybrid design is a sustainable growing method that has many advantages over hydroponic and soil cultivation.
OCTOPOTS AUTOMATICALLY WATER AND FEED PLANTS
- Octopot Grow Systems consistently water and feed plants up to 10+ days depending on the size and stage of the plant.
- Octopot Auto Fill Systems automatically water plants for weeks or more.
- Octopots make water and nutrients available to plants; the plant itself chooses the amount of water and nutrients it needs for optimal growth.
- Octopot’s automated watering saves time and allows growers to leave their gardens without relying on others to care for plants.
- Consistent watering eliminates periods of drought and drowning that damages plant roots and slows plant growth.
- Save money….Octopot Grow Systems do not rely on electricity, pumps or equipment to provide water and oxygen to plant roots.
- Eliminate the risk of plant loss from power outages or improper watering methods with Octopot Grow Systems.
- Octopots are portable and do not rely on power so they can be used anywhere indoors and outdoors with adequate light.
- Octopot’s oxygenated environment prevents stagnant water, root rot and root circling; conditions that damage roots and slow plant growth.
- Octopot Grow Systems are designed to oxygenate and aerate roots for vigorous plant growth.
- Aeration promotes root pruning (air pruning) which builds root mass. More root mass takes in more nutrients resulting in faster, healthier plant growth.
- Aeration keeps plant roots cool so water chillers are not needed with Octopot Grow Systems.
- Octopots are designed to make oxygen available to plant roots inside the water reservoir so air stones are not necessary.
- Octopot’s no waste grow systems save growers money and protects the environment.
- Octopots waste no water; an important feature for growers in states like California with water restrictions, and a cost saving benefit for growers who buy city water.
- Octopots waste no fertilizer or nutrients and cut fertilizer usage by one half or more.
- Octopots protect the environment by preventing fertilizers and nutrient solutions from leaching into the water table. Nutrient waste is being regulated by states where intensive climate controlled cultivation is a vital part of the economy.