Auto Fill 8 Way - 3 Gallon Grow System
Eight 3 Gallon Grow Systems plus all the plumbing to connect to your own gravity fed reservoir or direct water source. Comes with a control reservoir that adjusts to different levels for all stages of plant growth. Optimum moisture, nutrients and oxygen delivered continuously throughout all stages of plant growth. Low consumption, low maintenance and low risk! Grow from seed to harvest anywhere indoors and outdoors. Better than recirculating systems! Keeps water cool without power or pumps!
This system works on the concept that water finds it’s own level. All Hydro Reservoirs must be on a level surface or be adjusted in height with blocks or shims to be level. Tubing supplied is enough to do as illustrated or be varied slightly. Check your final spacing to determine your actual needs before cutting tubing.
Octopot Auto Fill Systems function with any external water tank, reservoir, rain barrel or direct water source (not included).
8 • 3 gallon Octopot Grow Systems with pre-drilled inlet holes
1 • Control reservoir with Float Valve & Lid
9 • 3/4″ Bulkhead fittings
8 • 3/4″ Tee
1 • 3/4″ Shut off Drain Valve
1 • 25′ – 3/4″ tubing
1 • 1/2″ – 1/8″ Tee
1 • 3′ – 1/2″ Tubing
1 • 3′ – 1/8″ Tubing
1 • 1/2″ Plug
1 • Hose bib attachment
External Water Reservoir
- Achieve perpetual indoor gardens – Use Octopot 3 Gallon Grow Systems in early stages of plant growth. After the veg stage, simply move the entire Gro Sleeve® with plant into the larger 6 Gallon Octopot to continue growing to harvest. No transplanting. The larger 6 Gallon Hydro Reservoir accommodates a much bigger root system than the 3 Gallon System.
- Never Over or Under Watered – Octopot 3 Gallon Grow System waters and feeds young plants up to 10+ days.
- Save Money – Lower power bills and save electricity, fit more plants under one grow light during early stages of plant growth. When plant canopies mature and plants need more space simply move the entire Gro Sleeve® with plant into the larger 6 Gallon Octopot to continue growing to harvest.
- No Transplanting - Start seeds, clones or use Octo-Dome for unrooted plant cuttings in Octopot’s smaller 3 Gallon Grow System. After the veg stage, simply move the entire Gro Sleeve® with plant into the larger 6 Gallon Octopot to continue growing to harvest. Octopots eliminate the risk of plant damaging transplant shock that will slow plant growth and can potentially kill a plant.
- Save Space - The smaller 3 Gallon Octopot Grow System is not recommended for growing to harvest unless space is severely limited. Plants grown to harvest in the 3 Gallon Grow System will have a smaller root system. Roots may fill the 3 Gallon Reservoir and displace the water so frequent watering will be necessary. Some growers prefer using the Octopot 3 Gallon System in grow tents. To extend the time between watering - try this product: 3 Gallon Size Auto Fill Systems.
OCTOPOTS AUTOMATICALLY WATER AND FEED PLANTS
- Consistent watering and feeding up to 10+ days depending on the size and stage of the plant
- Octopot Auto Fill Systems automatically water plants for weeks or more
- Never over or under watered - Octopots make water and nutrients available to plants; the plant itself chooses the amount of water and nutrients it needs for optimal growth
- Save Time - leave gardens or grow rooms without relying on others to care for plants
- Improved Plant Quality - Octopots consistent watering eliminates periods of drought and drowning that damages plant roots and slows plant growth
- Save money - No electricity, pumps or equipment needed to supply plants with water, food and oxygen
- No More Dead Plants - No risk of plant loss from power outages or improper watering methods
- Grow Anywhere - Octopots are portable and do not rely on power so they can be used anywhere indoors and outdoors with adequate light
- Octopot’s oxygenated environment prevents stagnant water, root rot and root circling
- Octopot's Gro Sleeve® aerates growing media, promotes root pruning (air pruning) and builds root mass
- Octopot's aerated environment keeps plant roots cool so water chillers are not needed
- Octopots are designed to make oxygen available to plant roots inside the water reservoir so air stones are not necessary
- Plants in Octopots build more healthy root mass for faster nutrient uptake resulting in faster healthier growth
- Octopots save growers money and protect the environment
- Octopots waste no water; an important feature for growers in states like California with water restrictions, and a cost saving benefit for growers who buy city water
- Octopots waste no fertilizer or nutrients and cut fertilizer usage by one half or more
- Octopots protect the environment by preventing fertilizers and nutrient solutions from leaching into the water table. Nutrient waste is being regulated by states where intensive climate controlled cultivation is a vital part of the economy