High Performance Plant Production
Simple and Sustainable
Octopot Grow Systems patented soil hydroponic hybrid design creates an efficient ecosystem that utilizes the processes of natural plant physiology to maximize plant growth while conserving resources.
Octopot Grow Systems simplify cultivation for home growers by creating the correct environment for plants to naturally thrive without extra costly inputs or maintenance.
Top Quality High Yielding Plants
- Octopot’s revolutionary design creates the correct environment for plants to develop to their highest potential producing quality yields.
- Plants in Octopots receive optimum amounts of water, nutrients and oxygen continuously which accelerates plant growth and improves plant health for quality yields
- Octopot’s simple fail safe system is easy to use for gardeners with or without growing experience
- Octopots dual root zone design dramatically lowers the risk of plant loss and protects yields
Octopots buffer against plant loss from human error specifically dehydration and over-fertilization See FAQ for details
Octopots protect indoor and outdoor plants from damaging periods of drought and drowning – over and under watering are the top two reasons plants fail
Octopots require no electricity so power outages don’t result in plant loss as in hydroponic growing
Octopot’s simple design eliminates the risk of plant loss from clogged lines or nozzles, and equipment failures
- Octopots dual root zone design produces multiple harvests from one plant – more yield less work!
Extend the Growing Season & Enjoy More Yields
- Octopots are portable. Simply move them inside to extend the growing season
- In the winter plant seeds in the Octopot Grow System indoors to get a head start – then move plants outside when weather permits
- Octopots automatically feed and water plants up to 10+ days without power or batteries
- Take a vacation without relying on other people to water and feed your plants
- Set it and forget it - Octopot Grow Systems are simple to use and low maintenance
- Connect multiple Octopots to a gravity fed water reservoir indoors or a rain barrel for extended periods between of watering
- Save time by adding fertilizer directly to your external water reservoir to uniformly feed all your plants
- Octopots are a closed loop system with no messy waste to clean up – easy for indoor gardens
- Octopot Auto Fill Systems can be configured to fit any indoor or outdoor space
Octopot’s sustainable design accelerates plant growth producing abundant yields with less effort, less maintenance, less risk of plant loss and fewer resources.
- Octopots are a closed loop system that wastes nothing from wash out
- Save money - fertilizer and nutrient use is reduced by one half or more in Octopots
- Octopot use far less soil than pots or fabric bags because the dual root zone design doubles root mass. Plants grown in the 6 gallon Octopot Grow System are similar in size to plants grown in 15 gallon containers yet Octopots only need 6 gallons of soil
- Octopot’s closed system creates no waste and protects the environment by preventing fertilizers and nutrient solutions from leaching into the water table
- Octopots waste no water making them a sustainable growing method for growers in states with water restrictions
- Urban Farmers paying for city water save money and eliminate waste
- Octopots do not require costly electricity or added equipment
- Octopot’s design reduces the need for costly added chemical treatments
- Unlike fabric bags and plastic pots, Octopots prevent plant roots from contact with the ground when used outdoors eliminating the need to chemically treat plants for soil borne diseases
- Octopots greatly reduce the need to weed eliminating the use of herbicides
- Octopots create soil conditions that are unfavorable for fungus gnat reproduction reducing the need for pesticides - See FAQ for details